The idea is, do 25 reps of a weight appropriate for 6 reps to failure. Split up any way you want, putting in rest periods with the idea of getting 25 reps as quickly as possible.
- Bench press: 24 reps (could not get the last one, no way) in about 13 minutes at bodyweight (145#)
- T-bar rows: 25 @ 55# in 3 sets. Need more weight.
- Dips: 25 @ body+25# in 6-7 sets
- Mil. press: 25 @ 60# in 5-6 sets
- Cable flys: 25 @ 30# each hand in 4-5 sets
40 minutes total time, and the upper body is wiped. I'll be doing more of these. Jeff came in as I was finishing, and he did 25 reps IN ALTERNATING EXERCISES so as to not waste any time. Ugh!