Sunday workout: at home -
- 25 reps on the flat bench with 60# dumbells: superset with DB rows
- Then upstairs to the living room for 25x 20kg kettlebell snatches and 25x clean and jerks (each hand), while watching a dumb movie.
- front squats: 195# which I think I've never done in a front but have exceeded in a back squat. 25 rep method. Superset with...
- pullups: 20# on the belt; 5sets x 3reps in the "rest-pause" style
- military press: 90# ; 5sets x 3reps in the "rest-pause" style, superset with...
- jump-lunges (that is, do a lunge, jump and switch legs in the air) 5x8, holding 20# dumbells
Tuesday workout (today): I meant to do a 28 minute mayhem, but I had too much fun with the first exercise and stayed with it.
- DB snatch: 65#, did 5sets x 3 reps as a rest-pause. Felt so good I did 3sets x 2 reps at 70#! Each hand, naturally.
- Close grip pulldowns: 155#, 5x3 rest-pause. Superset with...
- Dips; 35# on the belt, 5x3 and then another 4.
- Sprints: 5x one lap track sprints
- Ballistic pushups: 5x5, full airborne each time. Brutal.
Had a big omelet for lunch after.